BlackBerry Empathy has a taper shape at the bottom and is the successor of the BlackBerry 7100, BlackBerry Empathy is a concept design that RIM sponsored at the Art Center College of Design that touts its ability to detect the emotions of its user and his or her contacts. BlackBerry Empathy is equipped with a mood ring or ring biometric feedback that communicate your frustration at the inability of the phone to properly sync the IMAP account in real time is presented on screen with full touch that can become transparent when the phone is not used.
BlackBerry Empathy has several specifications, including:
* Connecting direct users to sites like FaceBook and MySpace for instant messaging and status updates.
* Equipped with proximity sensor, allowing you to detect people’s emotions through a graph closest emotion with a visual timeline.
* Use the key moves
* Keyboard tactile translucent and flexible OLED screen
* Plus HUD (heads up display).
* The button on the phone can change color according to user emotion, a feeling through the messages, phone calls and biometric sensors.
* Represents the concept of social networking through portable devices are popular among the masses, but only biometric technology will take it to another level.
* Represents the latest innovations in technology
* You can also do live video chat on your cell phone while traveling.
Let’s see the presence of the BlackBerry Empathy is a more complete with the news.
Tags: a mood ring, Art Center College of Design, BlackBerry 7100, BlackBerry Empathy, BlackBerry Empathy Picture, BlackBerry Empathy price, BlackBerry Empathy specification, Rim, ring biometric feedback, screen with full touch